If you need to work in a studio it may as well be fully loaded with lights, seamless white wall, and plenty of options to get you exactly the look you are after. You found it. Just a mile from the 101 near Dobson and Elliot in Chandler, this is an easy to find and totally private studio where you can relax and create without limits.
- Air conditioned – nice on those 117 degree days
- 15′ wide x 23′ deep and a 12′ ceiling. Beams provide easy access to hanging props
- Full makeup area with massive mirror and counter space for your MUA and Hair talent
- Prop and wardrobe room stuffed high
- Plenty of Alien Bee 800/1600 lights on wheels with a LOT of soft box modifiers available
- Skylight and windows to the south for natural light if needed, however, it can be very dark too
- Music from Pandora piped throughout the makeup and studio areas
- …and best of all, I’ll be there the whole time to assist with lighting if you need it.
Available for $50 per hour (minimum 2 hours) or $175 for 4 hours. Pay in advance and call to lock in your time on the calendar. Cancelations 48 hours in advance will get a full refund. Cancelations after that will get 50% refunded.
For any questions or to book a spot, contact Dave @ 480-510-1721
Studio availability calendar: